Welcome to LEO Weekly’s annual Louisville’s Readers’ Choice Awards, where you’ve been naming your favorites for nearly two decades. Vote on your favorite bar or weatherman or cosmetic surgeon. You’ve gotta answer at least 30 questions, and you can only vote once — so take your time and select wisely because there can be only one Best Beer List winner, folks. Voting stops Sept. 5. The results will be published in our Oct. 8 & 15 issues.
Thanks for playing!
There are just a few instructions. Please read and heed.
1. Cast at least 30 votes for your ballot to count.
2. Only one ballot per person is allowed.
3. Name and email address are required to register.
4. No ballot will be received after 6pm, Friday, Sept. 5.
5. Click below to enter the ballot. If this is your first time here you will be asked to register, after registering you will then log in to begin your ballot. If you saved your ballot to finish it later you will only need to log in to begin.