LEO Weekly and Nfocus Magazine are looking for a future All-Star Account Executive. If you are energetic, willing to learn and have no fear of a commissioned salary this entry-level position is a great opportunity.
To develop, acquire and maintain advertising accounts in LEO Weekly, Nfocus Magazine, Marketing Events and multiple Digital products . This includes building relationships with potential prospects and current clients.
Your responsibilities as an Account Executive:
1. Lead source – 10 to 15 new leads each week.
2. Make 50 – 150 cold phone calls each week.
3. Complete a minimum of 10 new sales appointments each week.
4. Update CRM with every client contact.
5. Use the client centered selling approach.
6. Assist in the marketing plan of each client.
7. Provide current market and competitive information to each client.
8. Assist in the creative process as it applies to ad design for each client.
9. Inform the client about and assist with any promotional opportunities, i.e. special issues or events.
10. Collect revenue from clients when applicable
11. Adhere to all production and operational deadlines.
12. Meet or exceed monthly sales budgets.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org